Performance Gain: 12-20hp, 12-16ft-lb
Photos shown with optional carbon engine cover.
The F87 M2 Competition intake system is designed to to allow the turbos to work more efficiently. By replacing the stock airbox system with our Patented Venturi filter housings and smoothly curved tubes, the airflow to the turbos is more laminar thus they can spool with less drag. Since the M2 Competition does not have air openings behind the grills, we also added sealed ducts to ensure that the intake temperatures stay as low as possible. The combination of our Venturi housings, organically shaped tubes and sealed ducts result in an optimised intake which sets a benchmark for this platform.
The Eventuri Difference
The M2 Competition Eventuri system uses our Patented Carbon Fibre Housings with our Gen 2 bespoke filters, which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbos. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi effect and maintains laminar flow conditions to reduce the drag on the turbo.
The Eventuri M2 Competition intake system consists of a number of components engineered to perform a specific purpose and fabricated to the highest of standards. Here are the details for each component and the design ethos behind them:
Each intake system consists of:
- 2 x Patented Carbon Fiber Venturi housings
- 2 x Bespoke High Flow Generation 2 Filters
- 2 x Aluminium Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- Left Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- Right Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- 2 Carbon Fiber Intake Ducts
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- High quality Silicon couplers with BMW specification hose clamps