Acceleration Time : 60-130mph Reduced By 0.22 seconds
The F90 M5 Eventuri intake system was developed through extensive real world testing and airflow simulation analysis. Now in the updated V2 design, it features sealed filter housings to maintain a more steady IAT, even while stationary. The new shrouds which seal the housings, coupled with our scoop and shield combination ensures unrestricted airflow whilst maintaining low IATs through cold air saturation. Our large front air scoops transfer ambient air directly into the intake area thus ensuring the engine doesn’t suffer from heat soak. In addition, our gold heat-reflective lined shields have integrated flow guides which direct the ambient air from the scoops into the filters. We have also managed to increase the inlet tube cross-sectional area by over 30% compared to the stock intake as it feeds through the openings in the strut braces. This allows the turbos to work more with less restriction and reduce the waste-gate duty cycles.
The Eventuri Difference
The F90 M5 Eventuri system uses our Patented Carbon Fibre Housings with our Gen 2 bespoke filters, which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbos. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect and maintains laminar flow conditions to reduce the drag on the turbo.
Each intake system consists of:
- 2 x Carbon Fiber Venturi Housings with Integrated Tubes
- 2 x Bespoke High Flow Generation 2 Filters
- 2 x Carbon Fiber Filter Shrouds
- 2 x Aluminium Inlet Cowls
- 2 x Carbon Fiber Air Scoops
- 2 x Laser Cut Heat Shields lined with Gold Heat Reflective Material
- 2 x Laser Cut Air Ramps integrated into the Heat Shields
- High Quality Silicon Couplers and OEM Spec Hose Clamps